1.Auto-finishing of empty bags: Because of the irregular production process and transportation process, the newly purchased empty bags have irregular opening, and the bonding between bags and bags. The packaging enterprises do not need cold-cutting to adopt hot-cutting technology, which causes the opening of vacuum suckers to be difficult, and the opening of bags needs to be handled by bagging equipment. The newly purchased packaging bags can enter the next process only after the above processes are processed. The requirements of automatic packaging machine for packaging bags: the new packaging bags must be at least one side covered with film, and the bags without film on both sides can not be used. Both double-layer and film-covered bags can be used normally. Generally, the weight of the packaging bags is more than 80 grams.
2. Packaging bag delivery (suction): Qualified empty packaging bags are sucked up by vacuum suckers. The lifting mechanism raises the bags to a certain height. The mobile mechanism sends the bags to the opening position. The finishing mechanism adjusts the bags to the appropriate position and the opening of the bags is propped up by the opening process.
3. Opening of bags: Vacuum suckers press the bags from both sides at the same time, then move from the top to the bottom, sucking the bags open. According to the size of the bag and the performance of the inside and outside bags, the number and size of the opening sucker should be determined by testing. Bag technology determines the success rate of bagging. Many bagging failures are due to the failure of opening bags, resulting in the failure of grasping bagging manipulator, or inadequate bagging, bag mouth is not standardized, even if the bagging manipulator succeeds in grasping bags, bagging will not be standardized, resulting in irregular bag mouth eventually, the possible consequence is the failure of folding and sealing process, resulting in leakage of packaging bags.
4. Bagging: The Bagging Manipulator developed has won the national invention patent. The patent of the upper bag manipulator (the working process of the upper bag manipulator) is described as follows: the bag taking mechanism consists of a connecting arm, which is articulated with two upper support arms and two lower support arms, respectively. A telescopic mechanism is articulated between the back end of the upper support arm and the back end of the lower support arm, one side of the upper support arm is articulated with an upper clamp arm, and the front end of the upper clamp arm corresponds with the front end of the upper support arm. The upper jacket cylinder is articulated between the back end of the upper jacket arm and the upper jacket arm, and the lower jacket arm is articulated on one side of the lower jacket arm. The front end of the lower jacket arm corresponds to the front end of the lower jacket arm, and the lower jacket cylinder is articulated between the back end of the lower jacket arm and the lower jacket arm. The telescopic mechanism is a single-cylinder double-arm cylinder, a single-cylinder single-arm cylinder or a connecting rod mechanism. The upper arm is located on the outside or inside of the upper arm, and the lower arm is located on the outside or inside of the lower arm. The utility model is used on an automatic bag-feeding packaging machine, and the size of the bag opening can be adjusted synchronously in the process of bag taking and bagging, so that the bag opening and the hopper can be closely fitted to meet the needs of various material packaging, and the use effect is good.
5. Filling of materials: After empty packaging bags are put into the outlet, automatic detection device detects whether the packaging bags are in place. After confirming that the packaging bags are in place, weighing qualified materials are put into the packaging bags to complete the filling of materials.
6. Transfer, folding and sealing of packing bags: The filling bags move forward through conveyor, and the whole bag mechanism tidies the bags, then imports the folding machine for folding and sealing, and completes the automatic packaging of materials.
7. The control system of automatic packaging machine: the automatic packaging machine is controlled by PLC, and the touch screen carries out data management and human-computer communication. For the whole automatic packaging machine, stable operation is the most important. High quality accessories are the main factors to ensure product quality.